FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
I originally wanted it to be called Paradigm Shift but realized that there was a local brand with that name the time I wanted to launch my blog. Then I thought, why not try to translate “Paradigm” into another language to create my blog name since it would have the same meaning anyway. So, because I have Spanish blood in me, I decided to go with the direct Spanish translation of Paradigm and VOILA! And that’s how my blog name Paradigma came about.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ____________.
Answer: My boyfriend. Lol!
- I make a mean __________.
Answer: Truffle pasta
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was ________________.
Answer: When my favorite blogger Aimee Song once retweeted a tweet of mine. I took screenshots.
- I can never leave home without _______________.
Answer: My phone and my camera
- My guilty pleasure is ________________.
Answer: Playing video games
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ____________.
Answer: When my blogger besties and I were talking about our funny #BloggerProblems on our chat group. Haha!
- I am a self-confessed ___________.
Answer: Music lover
- Signature pose? Just acting like there’s no camera there, trying to be all nonchalant and cool.
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? Snapseed and I don’t usually use filters.
- Favorite foodstagram? EVERYTHING! But mostly coffee.
- Pet peeve? Whenever I see guys holding the purse of their girlfriend around the mall. No offense.
- Favorite karaoke jam? Last I remember, anything from the ‘90s to the early 2000s!
- Dream travel destination? Africa or Japan.
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Heels
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Colorful
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter
- Closet staple: LBD or LWD? LBD! No fail.
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Passion
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
Just the mere fact that someone leaves a comment saying that I inspire them or something like that always falls under the “best comments” category for me.
And the worst?
So far no bad comments that I can remember recently, but someone did tell me once that I didn’t dress well. OH WELL! Lol.
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
MY BLOGGER BESTIES!