(photos via sartorialpanda.com)
FIRST THINGS FIRST...
How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog focuses mainly on my personal style, hence the word “sartorial.” I added in the word “panda,” too, because firstly, I just love pandas! Secondly, I'm aiming for my blog to be not just a style blog, but also a design, travel, and lifestyle blog. Pandas are a mix of everything. They’re black, white, and Asian! Haha!
• Signature pose? Standing and looking to the side pretending there's no camera.
• Favorite editing app and/or filter? VSCO and Snapseed!
• Favorite foodstagram? Pizza!
• Pet peeve? When people aren't true to themselves.
• Karaoke jam? Don't Stop Believin'
• Dream travel destination? New York!
FILL IN THE BLANKS.
• I have a huge crush on _________.
Answer: Henry Cavill
• I make a mean ___________.
Answer: Bowling partner
• My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with _________.
Answer: Sean O'Pry
• The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ___________.
Answer: "If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs."
• I am a self-confessed ____________.
THIS OR THAT?
• Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Heels
• Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
• Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Colorful
• Favorite Kate: Moss or Middleton? Middleton
• Growing up: Bully or Bullied? Bully
• Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Nosebleed
HOLD ON. LAST QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
The best type of comment is when people say that I inspired them in one way or another. I feel grateful for that opportunity and it's one of my main reasons for blogging.
And the worst?
Thankfully, I haven't really had a mean comment on my blog yet!
Paste an emoji here that describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
Tina Ong and Raiza Poquiz.