(Check out Liz's blog at www.lizdumdum.com!)
FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
The blog's name is coined from my two passions: fashion and diplomacy. I believe that clothes tell a story and are always your reflection to the world. The blog name Style Diplomat stems from my personal belief that fashion is the simplest form of diplomacy – it’s about an individual's opportunity to represent him or herself to the world using the universal language of fashion.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ______________.
Answer: This guy from my hometown (Cebu)
- I make a mean _________________.
Answer: Subtweet sometimes!
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with ____________.
Answer: Brandon Boyd at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- I’ve always wanted to try to ________________.
Answer: Travel using the Trans-Siberian Railway
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was _________________.
Answer: From Michael Reid’s book Dear Woman which says, “The biggest mistake you can make is removing jewels from your crown to make it easier for a man to carry. When this happens, I need you to understand, you do not need a smaller crown - you need a man with bigger hands.”
- I am a self-confessed _______________.
- Signature pose? Open mouth and smize!
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? VSCOcam (obvi! :p)
- Favorite foodstagram? Diner food!
- Pet peeve? Pretentious people with pretentious tweets/captions
- Favorite karaoke jam? Wannabe by Spice Girls
- Dream travel destination? Pamukkale, Turkey
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Flats
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Washed-out
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter
- Favorite Jenner: Kendall or Kylie? Kylie
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Passion
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
It wasn’t really a comment. It was more of another person’s blog post that was inspired from mine.
And the worst?
I can’t remember honestly because I automatically shut off anything negative that comes to my life. Haha!
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
Elena Ortega and Andie Javelosa