(Check out Kim's blog at www.kimcamjones.com!)
FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
I started my website really for myself, for my own inspiration. It was also my way of communicating, so I just kept it simple and personal. Miss Jones just felt right.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ______________.
Answer: My husband.
- I make a mean ________________.
Answer: Fish taco.
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was ________________.
Answer: When I fed penguins. I cried.
- I’ve always wanted to try _________________.
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was __________________.
Answer: When a friend told me I use the word ‘super’ too often.
- I am a self-confessed ______________.
- Signature pose? Body side on, shoulder popped.
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? Snapseed, no filters.
- Favorite foodstagram? Every type of berry under the sun and a giant pot of tea.
- Pet peeve? Avoidable sounds from eating, chewing gum or tapping.
- Favorite karaoke jam? Anything 90s.
- Dream travel destination? Morocco & Israel.
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Heels
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? I think you know… My sister says it looks like a unicorn threw up on my Instagram.
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Neither.
- Favorite Nicole: Richie or Kidman? Kidman. I’m Aussie, so I’m biased.
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Passion
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
On my travel posts, any time someone says it feels like they’ve experienced that destination through my photos.
And the worst?
My readers are so positive! I can’t remember a negative one, although I did get an offer for plastic surgery through a comment.
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.