(Check out Chloe's blog at www.chloeting.com!)
FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
I’ve always been addicted to fashion so it was pretty easy to name my blog. It’s my escape from work and studies, which take up most of my time.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on _____________________.
Answer: Mads Mikkelsen, who plays Dr. Hannibal Lecter on the TV Show Hannibal.
- I make a mean ____________________.
Answer: Chocolate fudge brownie.
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with ________________.
Answer: Sadly, no one. New item to add to my bucketlist!
- I’ve always wanted to try _______________.
Answer: Diving off a cliff
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ____________________.
Answer: “Don’t wait for an opportunity, make one!”
- I am a self-confessed ________________.
- Signature pose? Insert *peace sign*
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? Lightroom!
- Favorite foodstagram? @breakfastinmelbourne
- Pet peeve? My swearing :X
- Favorite karaoke jam? I heart you, Taylor Swift!
- Dream travel destination? At the moment, Greece.
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Heels forever!
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Colorful
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter
- Favorite Kate: Moss or Middleton? Moss
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Nosebleed
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
Off the top of my head—Most recently, someone scored a string of grade As in their exams and gave me full credit for it!
And the worst?
Something about my legs being too hairy. Omg! Haha, nah, that wasn’t the worst. But, there were some nasty comments about my mouth cause of my braces then.
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
Style Suzi and Tricia Gosingtian.