FIRST THINGS FIRST…
How did you come up with your blog name?
I’m the type of person who likes to make little changes from time to time if it makes things better. It’s just like finding the right accessories to polish an outfit.
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ________.
Answer: Ed Westwick. I want my own Chuck Bass!
- I make a mean ________.
Answer: French Toast. Yeah, that’s already my best.
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with __________.
Answer: None yet. I’ll take note of this! Lol.
- I’ve always wanted to try ___________.
Answer: Sky diving. I just want to, but I don’t think I can. Huhu!
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ___________________.
Answer: “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” –Miuccia Prada
- I am a self-confessed ___________.
Answer: Shopaholic. Hehehe!
- Signature pose? Hand touching my hair (Since high school, haha!)
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? VSCO
- Favoritefoodstagram? @foodporn
- Pet peeve? Crab mentality. There will always be those so-called friends who’d pull you down to lift themselves up.
- Favoritekaraoke jam? Photograph by Ed Sheeran, Style by Taylor Swift
- Dream travel destination? Paris—a lot of girls’ dream destination, I know.
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Flats!
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte, of course.
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Colorful .
- Fiction: Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter.
- Gossip Girl character: Serena or Blair? This one’s super duper hard... But, Blair Waldorf!
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Passion.
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
When people say I’m their inspiration. I just get so motivated to do even better. They’re super sweet!
And the worst?
I can’t remember any bad comment. I feel like everyone’s so nice, or I’m just so focused on the goodness of people. Lol.
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
Nikita Conwi and Yuki Tansengco!