(Check out Bea's blog at beamarin.com!)
FIRST THINGS FIRST...
How did you come up with your blog name?
I was aiming for something personal, fashion-related, and above all, unique. So I thought of one of my favorite horror movie genres and said to myself, “why not zombie in stilettos?” I’m basically like an overworked zombie in heels anyway!
- Signature pose? I love being completely candid with my pictures; effortlessly leaning on the wall, simply sitting, walking and etc.
- Favorite editing app and/or filter? VSCO Cam!
- Favorite foodstagram? Salads, french macarons and main courses with good plating!
- Pet peeve? Blatant copying
- Favorite karaoke jam? Any “throwback” or 90s songs because for some odd reason, I still remember the lyrics.
- Dream travel destination? Morocco. Oh how I’d love to see the culture and architecture there!
COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
- I have a huge crush on ________.
Answer: Dane Dehaan
- I make a mean ________.
Answer: Sandwich! No sexist joke intended.
- My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with ________.
Answer: I’m the type of person who fangirls over anything along the lines of my aesthetic— interior, art pieces, decors and clothing (especially when I watch fashion shows live or see international fashion week updates).
- I’ve always wanted to try ___________.
Answer: Going on beach adventures and living the island life.
- The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ______________________________.
Answer: “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits— anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.” - Kim McMillen
- I am a self-confessed ___________.
Answer: Heavy sleeper
THIS OR THAT?
- Shoefie: Flats or Heels? Flats
- Lipstick: Matte or Glossy? Matte
- Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out? Washed-out
- Dress: LBD or LWD? You can never go wrong with an LBD!
- Favorite Jenner: Kylie or Kendall? Kylie - I love how expressive and experimental she is with her looks!
- Writing: Nosebleed or Passion? Passion
HOLD ON. LAST FEW QUESTIONS, PLEASE!
What’s the best comment you’ve ever received on your blog?
When my readers take notice of my writing and tell me that I inspire them in many ways. I love being able to reach out to people in that way and it makes me want to be a better blogger each time!
And the worst?
Any sexually objectifying comments.
Paste an emoji here which best describes how you feel about it.
Nominate another blogger to answer our slam book.
Renee De Guzman and Liz Dumdum.