Introducing your new go-to rainy season outfit combo. It's so easy, so structured, so cozy, and so comfy—you'll wonder why you didn't think of it before, TBH! Just toss a big ol' blazer over that shin-grazing slip dress you wore to death all summer and go. These 10 stylish girls are making a case for it:
1. Kim Jones takes all that summery seaside cream crochet goodness then spins it chic and sombre for grayer skies.
2. Now you'll want to add a pair of optic white knee-high boots into your rain gear rotation, too. Liz Uy is very convincing.
3. BRB, off to Paris! Anne Laure Mais makes prancing on testy cobblestones look like a piece of cake.
4. "Pleats, please," implores Renee de Guzman! A quick way in is by matching up your velvety autumnal reds.
5. Reroute slinky, sultry leopard spots to the street via cool-kid knit kicks, as seen on Jessica Jung.
6. See, glamorous ivory silk can do way more than evening affairs. Pernille Teisbaek turns it uber-chill with oversized, boxy shoulders and (gasp) leather flip-flops.
7. When Martine Ho doles out sage travel outfit advice, you'd best take it.
8. Yoyo Cao champions a punchy shot of aqua and an interesting, unexpected swinging rope belt detail.
9. We're really digging Steph Broek's subtle, devil-may-care print clashing. Who knew vintage Fendi Zuccas, a Wales check, and pink gingham could go so well together?
10. Another golden point for thong sandals and padded satin headbands, courtesy of Nicole Andersson.