Ah, black blazers—they never fail to make you look sharp and professional in a snap. If your corporate job requires you to wear it day after day, though, the classic blazer might dull your style instead of elevating it. To switch things up, rely on these easy outfit combinations!
1. Dress up a blue button-down shirt and a pair of blue jeans with a black blazer.
2. Shake off the seriousness of your office blazer by pairing it with colored pants.
If you're not so keen on wearing color, you can try a mustard or army green pair!
3. For a chic, minimalist getup, layer a black blazer over a black T-shirt and finish off the look with a contrasting pair of white pants.
4. Create an elegant outfit by pairing your structured blazer with a loose, flowy skirt.
5. If the dress code permits, wear yours with a dark-washed pair of jeans for a laidback attire that still looks smart.
Accessorize with a leather belt for a final touch.
6. Balance a sexy black romper or a mini dress with a sleek blazer on your next night out!
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.