If you can make a Ryan Cayabyab song about a coconut tree into an electro-pop banger, then you're definitely something to watch. Such was the case with eight-member girl group BINI. As diverse as these talented ladies are, they all come together as one tour de force in the ever-evolving OPM scene. We mean, they wouldn't be part of our inaugural Creative 25 list for nothing, after all.
Aside from our playlists, BINI is also giving our style inspo folders quite the refresh. All eight of them individually have youthful approaches to dressing up, on and off the stage. Each of their casual, day-to-day 'fits are as effortlessly cool as the next, and we're totally taking notes. Check out some of our favorite OOTDs from them below!
LOOK: 8 casual outfits we love from the girls of BINI
1. For a dreamy vacay at a desert, Aiah (the group's visual, FYI) kept her cool in a white bandeau, a beige button-down and lounge pants set. Capping things off was her dark brown headscarf, and a go-to pair of white sneakers.
2. Colet was a total rockstar in this 'fit. She tucked her band tee into some belted leather shorts, and threw over a vibrant red jacket that was as fiery as her choker.
3. While a dainty crop top doesn't seem like it would go well with robust dark-wash overalls, Jhoanna proved they do with this OOTD. Her bag and sunnies totally rounded out the Insta-baddie look.
4. For more relaxed outfits that still look sleek, turn to Maloi. Her printed button-down shirt laid nicely over her baggy black trousers, with her Air Jordans being the only footwear needed to punctuate this cool-girl look.
5. When in doubt, go all black. Gwen knows this style philosophy very well, evidenced by how cute she looked in her little top, big pants ensemble. Even her cap, shades, bag, and watch went with the (almost) monochromatic look.
6. Have a cool varsity jacket in your closet? Take cues from Mikha and toss it over a crop top and loose pants for a fresh but easy-going look. Slip into a pair of platform sneakers for some extra height.
7. Here's Sheena coming through with an oh-so-fun way of styling your fave workout sets. Her minty blazer perfectly complemented her sage green biker shorts and sports bra. Not to mention, her boots added a whole lotta kick to the whole OOTD.
8. Stacey is one dainty lady, and we adore this pastel-perfect 'fit of hers. Her flouncy pink top and cardigan were dressed down by her high-waisted jeans just enough that you can wear this out from a brunch date and straight to your errands after.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!