The trend cycle's literally been pedaling right around, and there's no better proof than the resurgence of bike shorts in the fashion circuit. While Kim Kardashian is arguably responsible for this viral, curveball comeback, the lewk has already hit local shores, too. Below, five ladies who'll teach you a thing or two on how to style 'em.
1. An oversized hoodie and those coveted Louis Vuitton Archlights do it for Ida Anduyan. Easy!
2. Kim Jones actually wore hers to the tennis court, and we can't think of a better, chicer respite from the usual pique whites. Add a medallion necklace and slim sunglasses, too!
3. We think Laureen Uy's cardigan-esque, color-blocked Marc Jacobs sweatshirt is adorable. Team it with a Snapshot sling slung short across your torso to complete the look.
4. Camille Co prefers styling hers a little daintier: Tuck a silk wrap blouse in, and don't be shy about letting a bit of your lace bralette peek out! Chunky acrylic hoops and a little baguette shoulder bag tie it all together.
5. Former Preview fashion director Daryl Chang proposes this fresh new way to rock the ubiquitous logo tee: with wine-hued padded shoulders and sculptural Neous mules.