If you’ve been meaning to live out your K-drama fantasies IRL, then it’s high time you book a flight to South Korea, stat! Since its reopening to tourists earlier this year, several local celebs such as Kyline Alcantara and Arci Muñoz have already made their way to the peninsula!
Another star who was recently spotted traveling to Seoul was Bianca Umali! The 22-year-old visited the picturesque country, together with her beau, Ruru Madrid, which made for a memorable trip (ICYDK, they even got matching couple tattoos). Romance aside, we also saw Bianca sporting the coolest, IG-worthy outfits during her time there. Check out her stylish lookbook below!
Bianca Umali’s Chic Outfits in Seoul, South Korea
1. Bianca kept her airplane OOTD comfy and straightforward with a ruched tube top tucked into a pair of black denim pants. To up the ante of her monochromatic 'fit, she injected a few designer touches in the form of her Chanel espadrilles and a Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag.
2. Since it’s summer right now in Korea, the actress donned an outfit that perfectly encapsulated the season. As seen here, she wore a sunny yellow crop top together with a cheongsam-inspired floral midi skirt and paired it with brown Hermès Oran sandals. Her bag of choice to carry her essentials was none other than a black Chanel drawstring backpack!
3. Spruce up a casual graphic tee and shorts with an oversized blazer! This staple closet piece never fails to add that extra oomph. To finish off her look, Bianca accessorized with a white canvas tote bag and a trusty pair of white sneaks!
4. For a rainy day in the city, Bianca up wore another blazer and shorts combo. We love her oversized powder blue linen coat and white kicks, completed with a timeless Dior Bobby crossbody bag.
5. Vests or waistcoats are all the rage these days and Bianca took part in this fashion trend by donning her own oat-colored co-ord set! She layered hers with a grey cropped tank top underneath.
6. If all else fails, a bright-colored top and denim shorts combo is a no-brainer ‘fit that you can always count on.
7. Going all-out hubadera may be a tad intimidating, but you can easily offset a piece’s revealing nature with the right outerwear! Case in point: Bianca’s sultry blue dress with side cutouts that she wore with a neutral-toned blazer!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!