If you've been following the world of racecar driving, then you might have already stumbled upon 18-year-old Bianca Bustamante. The only Pinay on the international racing circuit, she's making a name for herself in a sport that's typically dominated by men and isn't as accessible or popular in the Philippines/
Outside of competing in races, though, Bianca—or Bia, as she's fondly called—boasts excellent sartorial choices when she's not in her typical red race suit. A quick scroll through her Instagram reveals cool and casual 'fits that she dons whenever she's not training or competing. Check out our favorite off-duty OOTDs from her below:
LOOK: Racecar Driver Bianca Bustamante's Cool OOTDs
1. Bianca sticks to neutral tones for her outfits, but she usually adds pops of colors here and there. For instance, her white and orange sneakers and her bright, eye-catching orange handbag.
2. For a trip to Paris, Bianca opted for a classy 'fit consisting of a brown ribbed dress and a Louis Vuitton bag.
3. Fact: You always have to stay comfortable when you're at the beach, and Bianca knows this well! The racer opted for brown modest co-ords that still emphasized her physique.
4. Daytime trips that involve a lot of walking mean wearing something you can really move in. Case in point: Bianca's gray racerback tee paired with jean shorts and classic white sneakers.
5. Bianca went for a daintier approach in this outfit, and she looks absolutely stunning!
6. This is your sign to get a black leather jacket—it will really tie together your entire outfit.
7. Never shy away from wearing white. The color will pair well with just about anything, we promise!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.