There's a sound reason why bearing a child is regarded as the "miracle of life." The very fact that a woman can allow a human being to develop and grow inside of them is nothing short of an admirable feat.
For some celebrities that go through this process, it's a must that their journey is well-documented. Having over-the-top photoshoots may not be new to them, but perhaps showing off their baby bumps would be the most special one of them all. Below, we round up 10 of the most jaw-dropping maternity shoots celebrity moms have had. Scroll away and take a look!
LOOK: 8 stunning celebrity maternity photoshoots
1. It was at the onset of the pandemic that Coleen Garcia found out she was going to be first-time mom. On her 38th week, she flaunted her bump in an ethereal cover shoot for Preview. With her locks reaching far down her back, and with tulle wrapping her body, she looked every bit like a goddess stepping out of a painting.
2. In a similar theme (and with the same lensman, BJ Pascual), Jennylyn Mercado was a vision in Renaissance-inspired layouts. She was certainly in full bloom, and it was only a couple of weeks after the shoot that she gave birth to her "co-star!"
3. Adorned in white, Kryz Uy was a pristine sight carrying her second child with Slater Young. The best part about these photos? They were all shot at their home!
4. Winwyn Marquez may be known as Reina Hispanoamericana 2017, but her queenhood gained a whole new meaning when she officially became a mom. Before her little one entered the world, she was the perfect balance of sultry and dreamy in a photoshoot flaunting her tummy.
5. Having freshly entered her 40s, Phoemela Baranda was at her peak when she was expecting her second child. She proved that her supermodel skills haven't waivered one bit when she posed for a black-and-white Preview cover back in 2020.
6. Before Anne Curtis held baby Dahlia in her arms, she took some of the most alluring photos against baroque backdrops. With nothing but fresh makeup on, the media darling looked just like a work of art.
7. Dimples Romana was over the moon when she found out that one more member was about to be added to their family of four. She was eager to show off her newest babe in not just one, but four photoshoots, each taking cues from one element.
8. Perhaps one of the most unique concepts we've seen was from Soleen Heusaff, who was the spitting image of Frida Kahlo in her shoot. Famed celebrity photographer Mark Nicdao showcased Solenn in layouts that transport you straight to Mexico.
9. Of course, who can forget beauty queen Alaiza Malinao's stunning pregnancy announcement? Wearing the same terno gown by Jo Rubio that she wore for her Miss Universe PH 2020 campaign, Alaiza looked regal and certainly unforgettable.
10. Actress Sam Pinto was a glowing goddess in her sultry, boho-chic themed maternity shoot. To this day, we're still pining over her pearl-stringed top and larger-than-life straw hat.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!