Raise your hand if you're closely watching the Miss Universe 2020 pageant! The stakes are getting higher and the competition is a lot tougher. Post-national costumes, we're moving to the one of the most awaited segments: the evening gown competition! The candidates showcased their preliminary gowns and we're obviously floored with their looks. Below, we round up the 10 best dressed candidates who stood out in the evening gown category.
10 Best Evening Gowns from Miss Universe 2020 Prelims
Miss Indonesia steps out in a gorgeous green halter gown adorned with glittering fringe that swayed with the beauty queen on stage.
Miss Iceland makes a simple yet lasting impression in her shimmering cobalt blue gown.
Miss Thailand Amanda Obdam looks stunning in a heavily beaded golden two-piece gown.
Miss Canada Nova Stevens makes us swoon with her gorgeous metallic and swarovski-laden gown that cascades into a laser-cut and feathered hem. Gorgeous!
Miss Chile makes a statement in a galaxy black frock that reveals a multitude of star-like glimmer under the spotlight.
Rabiya Mateo shines bright like the scorching sun in this form-fitting Furne One creation.
Miss Italy makes a powerful impact what with her gown's eye-catching metallic deets and shoulder pads.
Miss Jamaica sizzles in her colorful crystal-embellished gown featuring sexy cutouts.
Miss Singapore Bernadette Belle Ong sure knows how to make a statement. In her book, you don't need glitter, beads, or embellishments. Show up in an electric hue and architectural dress and you're bound to be remembered.
READ MORE STORIES ON MISS UNIVERSE 2020 HERE:
- • 10 Things You Need To Know About Rabiya Mateo
- • Here's How This Local Shoe Brand Became Miss Universe 2020's Official Footwear
- • Rabiya Mateo Reveals She'll be Wearing Pia Wurtzbach's Earrings to Miss Universe 2020
- • Rabiya Mateo's Miss Universe Wardrobe Will Showcase More Than 100 Designers
- • All the Details of Rabiya Mateo's Stunning Philippine Flag-Inspired Gown
- • Rabiya Mateo Looks Stunning Without Makeup and Here's Proof
- • Rabiya Mateo Wore a Sexy Slip Dress Inspired by Philippine Gold
- • Here's a Glimpse of Rabiya Mateo's Signature Pageant Walk "Halabira"
- • Rabiya Mateo Wore a Gorgeous Sheer Dress Inspired by the Barong Tagalog
- • Rabiya Mateo Fell Into A Pool During A Miss Universe Photoshoot And Handled It Like A Total Pro
- • All the Most Jaw-Dropping National Costumes from Miss Universe 2020
- • Rabiya Mateo's Stylist Addresses the Controversies Behind Her Miss Universe National Costume
- • Did You Know? A 21-Year-Old Pinoy Student Designed Miss Universe Cameroon's National Costume
- • Filipino Jeweler Reveals the "Missing Piece" of Rabiya Mateo's Miss Universe National Costume
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!