The Preview Ball is back, and it's bigger than ever. Not just that, the ball promises to be the most immersive and inclusive one yet. This year, the publication is celebrating a new era of fashion and art. In keeping with the theme of the evening—Preview asked guests to come dressed as the art—the looks were bold and opulent. We'd expect no less.
From James Reid and Kyle Echarri to BJ Pascual, check out all the spiffiest fits from the Preview Ball 2022 red carpet (or should we say pink?).
The Best Dressed Men at The Preview Ball 2022
1. James Reid
2. BJ Pascual in Ludovic de Saint Sernin.
3. Mavy Legaspi in Francis Libiran.
4. Ruru Madrid in Nicoló Perez
5. Nicoló Perez in his own design
6. Miguel Tanfelix in his own design
7. Kyle Echarri in Neric Beltran
8. Dan Mejia
9. Massiah in Antonina
10. Chris Nick in his own design
11. Allen Ansay
12. Eduardo Lara in Bonita Penaranda
13. Kelvin Morales in his own design
14. Miguel Romulo in Blackcode Manila
*This story originally appeared on Esquiremag.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!