You can always count on K-drama leading men to look suave on the red carpet.
On the eve of the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards, nominees and presenters alike arrived in sharp suits and tuxedos. While most kept it classic with tuxe-and-bowtie ensembles, others like Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki turned it up with unexpected details. Without a doubt, no one missed the mark!
Below, we've listed ten actors who delivered superbly in the style department tonight. Take a look:
10 Best Dressed Actors at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
1. It’s Okay to Not Be Okay's Kim Soo Hyun
Kim Soo Hyun killed it in a Dolce & Gabbana tuxe covered in a hushed floral print. All the details come together in this sharp ensemble: The two tiny buttons on his shirt are large enough to be seen, but not large enough to draw the eye away from the suit's pattern.
2. Vincenzo's Song Joong Ki
Did you double take when you realized Song Joong Ki's pants and bowtie were brown, not black? Same here! It's an unlikely color choice, but it surely paid off. The Vincenzo star kept it clean with an immaculate white blazer with invisble buttons, and a matching shirt.
3. Start Up's Kim Seon Ho
It seems that double-breasted tuxes were a favorite on tonight's red carpet. Kim Seon Ho stayed true to the quintessential idea of dapperness in a black suit and a crisp white shirt.
4. Sweet Home's Song Kang
We finally have a pocketsquare spotting! Song Kang is wearing a flattering tuxe with a deep neckline. Suits definitely look best when they fit well and are crease-free. This is how it's done, folks.
5. Flower of Evil's Lee Joon Gi
Lee Joon Gi came through with a statement shawl lapel, which created a layering look against the strong triangular neckline. All in all, his look is quite the statement!
6. 18 Again's Lee Do Hyun
Off-white is totally Lee Do Hyun's color! Oh, and we took a whilte to notice the massive belt that he's wearing: It's a bold choice, and we're here for it!
7. The Penthouse's Kim Young Dae
Bowties are normally worn beneath the collar, tucked out of sight. However, Kim Young Dae wore his above the collar of his shirt. Is this a new trend we're seeing? In any case, we think it's interesting!
8. Extracurricular's Nam Yoon Su
We've come to the evening's lone suit. It's Prada, no less, in case you didn't notice the tellate triangular logo on the breastpocket! This suit might look stiff on someone else, but Nam Yoon Su makes it looks youthful!
9. River Where the Moon Rises' Na In Woo
Let's see: a classic fanned out bowtie, impeccable tailoring, peeking white cuffs, and a single-buttoned coat. What's not love about Na In Woo's ensemble?
10. Voice of Silence's Yoo Ah In
Last but not the least, we have Yoo Ah In's suave velvet tuxedo. Due to all the flashing lights, its edges almost glow blue. The notched lapel adds a hint of drama, too. Very noir!
Whose look was your favorite?
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- All of Bae Suzy's Red Carpet Outfits from Baeksang Arts Awards Over the Years
- Kim So Hyun Wore the Same Yellow Dress as This Filipina Model for the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Oh Jung Se Wins Best Supporting Actor for Two Years in a Row at the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy's "Perfect Shadow" Returns at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy Looked Stunning in All-Black at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Kim Soo Hyun Looked Super Proud of Oh Jung Se When He Won Best Supporting Actor for “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay”
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!