All of the music scene's best and brightest strutted their stuff at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards today, and it sure was a show fit for industry royalty. While some looks were understated than others, there was a buffet of extravagant 'fits to feast eyes on—here, check out the 10 best dressed ladies on the red carpet!
1. Taylor Swift was a perfect lavender confection in Raisa & Vanessa.
2. Cardi B came swathed in canary yellow, bejeweled Moschino by Jeremy Scott.
3. Neon gets dainty. Yung Miami stunned in frothy, frilly custom Oyemwen.
4. We're loving the simple au courant tank top-like cut of Becky G's sparkling Yousef Aljasmi frock.
5. Olivia Wilde was a shining antique gold vision in Ralph Lauren.
6. Trust Sophie Turner to turn heads in structured, architechtural Louis Vuitton.
7. We like how Tori Kelly's sleek, satin tangerine suit was offset by her rich emerald top and pumps. An unexpected color combo to cop.
8. Teamed with feathers and lace, this soft, saccharine mint green is flawless on Jessica Michel Serfaty.
9. Sugary tulle? Clearly the evening's favorite. Sofia Reyes' strapless, floral iteration was both sweet and sultry.
10. Spot Renee Bargh in dots. We've completely fallen for that single puffed, draped sleeve.