Long shorts are undoubtedly having a moment. From athletic-inspired cycling numbers to the crisper, more tailored Bermuda options, there are a ton of silhouettes to choose from! Here, we focus on the latter—scroll to spy five easy, foolproof ways to cop.
1. Summer suiting? Oh, definitely. Tiffany Hsu's advice is to shop a set of co-ords in refreshing pastels.
2. Denim is the way in, says Bea Marin! Team with a plastic belt bag, an oversized blazer, and a spray of hair clips.
3. A statement sweater and drool-worthy Dior Saddle bag get pared down the casual-cool route via a pair of cutoffs.
4. Daryl Chang clearly champions the Stussy logo tee and Balenciaga chunky sneakers combo!
5. Head-to-toe beige is another massive, massive trend this Spring/Summer 2019, FYI. You may as well fuse it in!