Lights, camera, make a wish! It's Belle Mariano's 21st birthday and the celebrity surprised her fans with a lineup of photos wearing high fashion looks. The He's Into Her star is known for her casual sense of style, often donning elevated basics with designer handbags as her statement piece.
The magazine editorial-inspired shoot solidifies her love for fashion and screams to the world that she's ready to up her game. Styled by Adrianne Concepcion, lensed by Dookie Ducay, and directed by Eugene David, Belle's fabulous birthday shoot features six big-name brands that showcase her sartorial adventurousness. Check them out below:
1. Belle channels her inner Old Hollywood siren in a Carolina Herrera ensemble accented with crimson red gloves and a wide-brimmed hat. So glamorous!
2. French girl chic is done with attitude in pieces from Celine topped with a black conductor cap. She wears the street-style fave tank top which she pulled off with snakeskin boots.
3. Here, Belle embraces her bombshell side in Moschino’s vintage-inspired silk prints. We love how her skirt features a 'Bugs Bunny' motif which gives a youthful touch!
4. No flash, please! In another Moschino look, the actress is every bit a head-turning beauty in sleek and edgy leather separates and a slick ponytail.
5. Belle keeps it playful in a denim Fendi outfit highlighting the brand’s plushy platform shoes and signature asymmetrical clutch in jelly pink!
6. Who says an all-black outfit tends to be boring? Belle begs to differ in Blumarine’s butterfly iconic butterfly top, mini skirt, and polka dot tights for a trendy way to incorporate texture.
Belle’s makeup was done by Jake Galvez, hair was styled by RJ dela Cruz, and nails were by Mimi Qui.
Happy 21st birthday, Belle!