Bela Padilla Just Filmed a New Movie in Korea and She Wore the Coziest Casual OOTDs
IMAGE Instagram/belaWe're def looking forward to this transnational production!
If you're a fan of Bela Padilla, you probably often ask yourself, "Where in the world is she now?" A woman who's always on the go, the actress-director just made a stop in the land of Hallyu to film her latest movie. Now, you know us K-drama obsessed fans are absolutely reeling with excitement for what this new project might possibly be about, knowing Bela's prowess for storytelling, plus, of course, the setting it'll take place in.
For the amount of time she was there, the 31-year-old dressed comfortably but stylishly, whether she was in character mode or was helping out behind the camera. Either way, we're definitely taking notes on how to look like a certified leading lady. Check out all of her 'fits below:
LOOK: Bela Padilla's OOTDs in Korea
1. On set, Bela threw on a quintessential 'fit everyone ought to master: A white top tucked into true blue denim jeans.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. By the Han River, the actress looked like she was plucked straight out of a drama in a gray trench coat tied over a mustard velvet skirt. Keeping things casual were her pair of white platform sneakers, scrunched up socks, and her tote bag.
3. Another sequence in an aquarium saw Bela cozying up in a chunky cable-knit cardigan. Worn with it was a white top, black pants, boots, and a cavernous YSL Icare Tote.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Giving a nod to academia style, Bela wore a loose-fitting white button-down with a gray plaid skirt, black stockings, and brown Chelsea boots. Take this as a reminder that, yes, stockings are an integral part to any winter 'fit.
5. Another warm piece Bela packed for her sojourn was this light brown trench coat, which she wrapped over a white sweater and her black bottoms.