When traveling, it's tempting to pack all the coolest pieces you have in your closet and run wild. But here's the thing: You don't have to! Make packing a whole lot easier (and possibly lighter) by learning Bela Padilla's tricks.
One, work with a simple color scheme so if you have any last-minute or (knock on wood) fashion emergencies, your travel wardrobe will still match. Two, once you worked out your palette, consider the weather and add a few statement pieces. Three, throw in comfy shoes and a few bags that will match all your chosen outfits.
Need visual examples of these tips? Let Bela show you herself! The London-based actress has been busy gallivanting around Europe with a suitcase filled with all the cool and casual outfits you'll want to copy, too!
LOOK: Bela Padilla’s Casual Cool-Girl Europe OOTDs
1. Bela reveals in her Designer Favorites video that she always packs an LBD for all her trips. It's versatile enough to be spruced up or dressed down, depending on what your activity calls for. In Bela's case, she opted to go for the casual route and paired her black midi dress with chunky sandals and her fave Burberry yellow backpack for a pop of color.
2. It looks like Bela also packs an extra little black dress, too! This time around, she reaches for this eyelet button-down shift dress that showed off her daintier side. As for her accessories, the star adorned her neck and arms with chunky gold chain jewelry that elevated the simple LBD.
3. Bela channeled the understated coolness of Berlin City. She put togethe the ultimate cool girl 'fit du jour: white crop top paired with baggy jeans and matching black jacket. Of course, it was completed with equally cool accessories: layered necklaces, sling bag, black sunglasses, and a pair of Converse x Comme des Garçons sneaks.
4. If you need any more convincing to cop a trench coat for your next travel OOTD, Bela is here to make a case for this timeless outwear piece. Here, she dons a lightweight trench that looked great with her oversized quilted Saint Laurent bag.
5. FYI, trench coats also look great in a white colorway as seen here on Bela’s laidback ‘fit.
6. Bela proves you don't need complicated outfits to take a cool pic. Just pick out clothes you'll feel comfy in and make sure it comes in a color you like. Bela proves it as she wears a wine-hued pullover jacket and packs a violet windbreaker for good measure.
7. In celebration of Independence Day, Bela held a mini concert for the Filipino community of Oslo! On stage, we spotted the actress in a dreamy white mini dress complete with billowy long sleeves and delicate lace. So cute!
8. Look, head-to-toe neutral outfits are great, but don't be afraid to add a few colors into your travel wardrobe, too. Just take a look at this tangerine long-sleeved crop top that helped Bela stand out against the concrete background.
9. Proving once again that black pieces are a must in everyone’s wardrobe was Bela who looked incredibly chic in a long-sleeved crop top and mini skirt. Tying her dark ensemble together were sheer black tights and calf-length boots.
10. An oversized blazer can be your new travel staple as it can be worn a number of ways. If you want to dress it down to a casual look, Bela suggests to pair it with baggy jeans and your most trusty sneakers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!