After breaking the internet with her network transfer announcement recently, Bea Alonzo’s been causing another stir on Instagram thanks to her OOTDs in Los Angeles, California. If anything, her simple style combos prove that nothing beats versatile closet staples when you travel.
Though Bea packed mostly casual ‘fits for her trip, she made sure to turn heads by adding an extra pop of color! Since it’s pretty warm on that side of the world, the avoided heavy layering, and instead kept all her outfits quite modest and comfortable. Keep scrolling ‘cause to see all the breezy OOTDs she posted on the ‘gram!
All of Bea Alonzo's Simple and Chic OOTDs in Los Angeles, California
1. It’s still summer in the U.S,, so this outfit counts! Here, Bea opted for a casual monochromatic yellow look in a crop top and skirt. She then finished off the look with canvas shoes and a very stylish rattan bag. Talk about an easy outfit to put together!
2. You can never go wrong with whites—and that saying rings true for Bea in this sweet, shoulder-baring look. Her smile though is her best accessory in this straightforward OOTD pic.
3. The key to dressing up a pair of white denims is to pair it with a bright colored top. Though orange may seem like a daunting color to throw on, let Bea convince you otherwise! She even matched her sunglasses with her tangy baby tee and we’re all for it!
4. A side trip to the coast calls for a more revealing look. But Bea made sure to balance out the sexy silhouette with a sweet and playful print. The neckline is simply so flattering on Bea, since it draws your eyes to both her décolletage and waist.
5. The blazer-and-jeans look is definitely a style staple when you travel! Invest in a beautifully-cut and tailored jacket that you can overuse and layer over any frock to instantly look polished! It’s also a reliable piece when the weather suddenly becomes chilly! Take it from Bea that an oversized piece can add an ounce of cool to any ‘fit.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!