Even with her incredibly hectic schedule, Bea Alonzo makes sure to find the time to travel. The 34-year-old has been jet-setting to new destinations every so often, with the star visiting Spain and the U.S. just recently. Her latest trip has found her back in Europe! On her agenda was visiting her dreamy apartment in the heart of Madrid while also taking short but sweet trips to neighboring countries like France and Italy. As always, Bea looked like a fashion plate in each OOTD she has shared on IG, showing us once again her sartorial prowess.
LOOK: Bea Alonzo’s Chic Europe Travel OOTDs
1. The first stop on her European trip was a visit to her new apartment in Madrid. Here, we spotted Bea in a monochromatic black ensemble that was nothing short of classy. Over a black plain top and baggy black pants, the actress threw on a leather jacket to inject some texture into her ‘fit. She finished off her look with chunky Prada loafers and punctuated the black-on-black OOTD with a white Louis Vuitton Twist purse.
2. Pro trip from Bea: Spruce up a dark ensemble by adding a subtle touch of color. Case in point: The actress sported fitted black pants and a black vest together with a striped red sweater. She traded in her loafers for a sleek pair of black boots and carried the same white purse as earlier.
3. During a day out in Segovia, Bea chose to don a red and black color palette. As seen here, the most eye-catching aspect of her OOTD was her red tartan mini skirt teamed with a black cardigan and an oversized blazer.
4. While still going with the black theme for her Spain outfits, this time, Bea opted to add light neutral pieces to her San Sebastián OOTD. To pair with her black halter top and leather shorts, the actress wrapped a black and white striped sweater around her shoulders. Of course, with Bea was still her trusty white Twist purse.
5. Bea went to Lourdes, France for the very first time along with her mom, and it certainly won’t be the last! In the picturesque province, Bea forwent the usual dark OOTD we’ve seen throughout her tourist lookbook and instead donned a white sweater, light-washed skinny jeans, and white kicks.
6. As proven by Bea, sometimes all we need is a statement-making piece to elevate an outfit. In the actress’ case, it’s an oversized blazer in a vibrant blue-green colorway that she threw over a black ensemble. Taking a closer look at her eye-catching outerwear shows the snake-skin pattern the blazer is made out of.
7. When in doubt, a co-ord set will have your back! Bea here opted for a classic set featuring a cropped blazer paired with matching high-waisted shorts on her visit to Bordeaux. Completing her effortless look were the same Prada loafers and Twist bag.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!