Working out may sometimes feel like a hassle, but putting on something cute to wear might just be the push you need to get on your feet. After all, exercising is meant to make your body more lively, so why not don an outfit that already has you feeling extra zippy, right?
One person who loves sporting rainbow hues while breaking a sweat is Bea Alonzo. The multi-awarded actress is keen on keeping her figure in tip-top condition, and she loves doing so in delightfully colorful activewear. She'll totally convince you to shop a couple of sets for yourself.
Here are 7 colorful activewear sets we spotted on Bea Alonzo
1. First up, Bea donned a turqouise set while having her morning w0rkout at her balcony. The cool tones of her 'fit totally mimicked the inviting hue of the sky.
2. We all know doing planks can be a pain, but Bea powered through the exercise in a fiery red top and leggings. We can't help but mention how nicely the color complements her auburn locks.
3. If you have super cute workout sets like this mint green one Bea has, why not don it as your pambahay, right?
4. The actress was beaming in this sunshine yellow set. It's a nice bright shade to urge you to move and make the most of your day!
During her vacation at the U.S. last year, Bea donned the same pieces while on a hike, wearing it with a black cap and a gray parka around her waist.
5. During the same trip, the Kapuso star was also spotted outdoors in a salmon pink tank top with camo-printed leggings.
6. While destressing at The Farm at San Benito, Bea had a mauve purple set on, which had a criss-cross back detail with its top.
7. The 34-year-old star's OOTD of choice when travelling is, you guessed it, one of her activewear ensembles. We love how she dressed up this chocolate brown set with a cream-colored pullover, chunky sandals, and tinted sunnies.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!