When you can't be bothered to figure out what to wear, you're likely to reach out for one no-fail piece from your closet. It might be a classic tee and a pair of denim jeans or a cute blouse and mini skirt. In Barbie Forteza’s case, one wardrobe essential she simply can’t live without is a dainty dress. While we’ve mostly seen the 25-year-old in traditional Filipiniana outfits for her recent role in the teleserye Maria Clara at Ibarra, off-duty Barbie enjoys sporting pretty frocks in flattering cuts.
Keep scrolling to see all her cute and dainty dresses that’ll leave you inspired to shop one of your own:
LOOK: 7 Dainty Dresses Outfits Seen on Barbie Forteza
1. You can’t go wrong with a baby doll dress! As seen here on Barbie, it injects the right amount of playfulness into any look with its tiered skirt and puffed sleeves. The actress added a sporty touch by opting for a trusty pair of white sneakers to complete her OOTD.
2. For a more striking look, choose a dress in a head-turning hue just like Barbie’s fuchsia pink number. Besides its smocked detailing and ruffled skirt, her dress features a hubadera spin by way of its exposed back.
3. An A-line dress is perfect if you want something with a flattering silhouette. Just take it from Barbie here who donned a gingham mini dress in a light peach shade.
4. Don’t be afraid to play with different textures in your outfit! The actress’ red ensemble is unexpectedly chic as it combines smocked fabric, vertical stripes, and a floral pattern throughout one dress.
5. We could go on all day about why a little white dress is a must-have in one’s arsenal but we’ll let Barbie’s neutral look here do all the talking. Her LWD’s eyelet details and ruffled shoulders are definitely exuding summer-girl vibes. For a splash of color, the actress went with a pair of scarlet Hermès Oran sandals.
6. If you truly want to channel the cottagecore aesthetic, then do as Barbie does and slip into a floral dress. While this type of dress comes in a plethora of variations, hers in particular comes in a light purple shade dotted with yellow and orange flowers.
7. Neutral shades are one of the most timeless colors to sport and would make a welcome addition to anyone’s wardrobe. Here, Barbie is seen rocking a mini pleated dress in a light latte shade that she teamed with a similar-hued handbag.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!