A bag is a girl's best friend, and arguably her favorite accessory. It practically holds her whole life when she's out and about, keeping her money, makeup, and other miscellaneous necessities safe and sound. So how about granting your fave bag or two a little lovin' on your IG feed? Brush up on your poses and learn to show off your bag in five different ways with Nicole Andersson, below!
1. Skip the usual side pose to show off your new tote. Instead, hold your shoulder bag at a 45-degree angle and act like you're vehemently trying to fix something for a cool, candid snap.
2. Taking your OOTD after a heavy meal? Hide your food baby like Nicole and strategically place your crossbody bag over your midriff, as seen below. Just make sure the strap is short enough for your bag to hang exactly by your bloated midsection.
3. Kick back on a couch and leave your bag sitting pretty beside you, front-and-center. We're loving Nicole's all black 'fit contrasted with her vibrant red Louis Vuitton, only serving to further highlight her bag at first glance.
4. One casual bag pose that always works, shows off your entire look, and won't make you look like you're trying too hard? Simply hold it by the strap and let it hang loose to your side, almost as if you're too lazy to be holding it at all.
5. You can also try slinging your bag strap over your arm while casually brushing your hair over your ear, in the perfect staged look-away moment.