In case you didn't know, the Baeksang Arts Awards is essentially South Korea's Oscars that annually honors that best of the best in the film, TV, and entertainment industry. That said, actors and actresses grace the event to see who among their peers will win the most coveted awards. Of course, they do it in style, too!
K-drama actress Bae Suzy has been the event's host for six consecutive years now and she never fails to wow us. Below, we take a quick walk down memory lane and review all of Suzy's stunning red carpet looks at the Baeksang Arts Awards show.
All of Bae Suzy's stunning outfits from the Baeksang Arts Awards show so far:
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards (2016)
Suzy sure does know the value of a good LBD, as seen on the 2016 red carpet of the awards show.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards (2017)
The While You Were Sleeping and Start-Up actress makes her way into the event wearing a navy blue ball gown that's fit for royalty!
54th Baeksang Arts Awards (2018)
Suzy struts her way into the ceremony dressed to the nines in this ethereal white off-the-shoulder gown.
55th Baeksang Arts Awards (2019)
Suzy arrives at the event in an actual wedding dress from South Korean bridal brand Marie Belle.
56th Baeksang Arts Awards (2020)
Suzy walks the red carpet in a white Dior gown featuring a sultry cowl neckline that cascades into an electric pleated skirt.
57th Baeksang Arts Awards (2021)
Mosy recently, Suzy stuns us in a gorgeous all-black Dior number, a departure from her her fresh and dainty looks in the past years.
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- Kim So Hyun Wore the Same Yellow Dress as This Filipina Model for the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Oh Jung Se Wins Best Supporting Actor for Two Years in a Row at the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy's "Perfect Shadow" Returns at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy Looked Stunning in All-Black at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Men Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Kim Soo Hyun Looked Super Proud of Oh Jung Se When He Won Best Supporting Actor for “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay”
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!