Bae Suzy never fails to wow at the red carpet, and her appearance at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards is no different. The Start-Up actress, who also happens to be the host for this year's event, was a vision in an all-black number from Dior. Take a look at her red carpet look below!
Suzy walked down the red carpet clad in a belted strapless gown from Dior's Haute Couture Fall 2019 collection. Its sheer floor-length skirt looked gorgeous on the red carpet, not to mention the mesh details. Don't miss Suzy's bejewelled choker, too!
And we don't know about you, but her co-host Shin Dong Yeob's white coat made them quite the elegant pair!
As the host for the event, we're definitely looking forward to her outfit changes! But for now, watch the video below to see Suzy's full red carpet look in action:
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- All of Bae Suzy's Red Carpet Outfits from Baeksang Arts Awards Over the Years
- Kim So Hyun Wore the Same Yellow Dress as This Filipina Model for the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Oh Jung Se Wins Best Supporting Actor for Two Years in a Row at the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy's "Perfect Shadow" Returns at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Men Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Kim Soo Hyun Looked Super Proud of Oh Jung Se When He Won Best Supporting Actor for “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay”
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!