Atasha Muhlach's OOTDs Around Europe Prove That She Deserves to Be Your Next Style Peg
IMAGE Instagram/atashamuhlach_She's your girl if you love neutrals and cozy silhouettes!
Atasha Muhlach is currently the object of everyone's affection, including ours! The 21-year-old just waltzed through the ultra-exclusive Le Bal des Debutantes in Paris, becoming only the 9th Filipina to ever grace the event. The high-profile gathering also became an opportunity for her and her family to reunite and to enjoy a little vacay.
Since she began college in London about a year ago, we bet Atasha's already pretty accustomed to dressing for European weather. Puffy outerwear, neutral tones, and occassional bodycon dresses seem to be prime components of the budding it girl's sense of style. This trip saw her exhibit just that, and we're totally taking notes! Check out her full travel lookbook below:
LOOK: Atasha Muhlach's Casual OOTDs Around Europe
1. The Gen Z star was all smiles while strolling on cobblestone streets. To keep herself warm, she threw on an oversized vintage varsity jacket with a pair of dark-washed jeans and white sneakers.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Giving us a masterclass on how to effortlessly rock an LBD, Atasha slipped into a strapless bodycon frock. With such an understated but chic piece, she only needed minimal gold jewelry to finish things off.
3. Here's a tip from Atasha on how to wear a puffer jacket without losing your figure: Team a cropped version with bell-bottom jeans! The combo creates a balanced silhouette that appears flattering and chic at the same time. Top it off with a wide-rimmed pair of shades while you're at it!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. By the Eiffel Tower with her twin Andres, the newly-minted deb was as cozy as can be in a beige-hued pullover, black trousers, and a fail-safe pair of sneaks.
5. When you're overseas and the climate permits it, why not don a sultry but classy off-shoulder top? Here's Atasha rocking a gray one with black pants and a pair of sunnies.