Dressing up can be more exciting when you have someone to match with! Need proof? Just take a look at vlogger Ashley Yap and her boyfriend Reph Bangsil’s perfectly coordinated couple OOTDs. The pair have a penchant for neutral colored ‘fits, and they definitely take the spotlight when it comes to sporting matching looks in this color palette. Whether it's a nude, white, or black outfit, Ashley and Reph know how to put together classic looks that are definitely Instagram-worthy. Below, we rounded up all their looks you can totally cop with your beau, too!
7 Stylish Neutral Colored Couple OOTDs from Ashley Yan and Reph Bangsil
1. Totally in-sync in black and white, this basic couple ‘fit is a foolproof way to look put-together in a snap. For Reph, nothing beats a clean white shirt tucked under a pair of black trousers, while Ashley wears her LBD and a white long-sleeve top!
2. During her birthday, Ashley pairs a deep-V lace top and cream-colored trousers. While Reph wears a beige button-up shirt that subtly shows some color coordination. Same-same but definitely different!
3. The two always make sure they dress to complement each other's outfits. Ashley is in a black bodycon dress with a matching handbag and Hermès Oran slippers. While Reph echoes his girlfriend’s simplicity with a classic striped button-down tucked in a pair of black chinos.
4. These two know how to dress up their basics so well! Ashley wears a cropped jacket and high-waist pants with a red bag for a pop of color. Meanwhile, Reph does his signature tucked-in ‘fit with a black shirt and plaid pants. The two prove you can’t go wrong with white sneakers!
5. If you’re tired of couple shirts, try matching your bottoms instead! Ashley wears a pair of white shorts while Reph sports a black one. See how they cleverly wore reversed color palettes of each other? So cute!
6. Trust this duo to pull off a monochromatic black look in a polished way! They let their matching leather jackets do the talking to level up their non-color looks.
7. Let Ashley and Reph show you how to dress down a blazer for a sweet date. Take notes and be sure to at least match a singular color with your beau to tie both of your looks together. Here, white becomes the color that marries their sartorial ‘fits.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!