YouTuber Ashley Yap reminds us time and again that minimalist outfits are always the way to go when you're stumped on what to wear. They’ll never let you down! Now, if you need further proof, we rounded up Ashley’s best OOTDs to show you exactly that. Scroll down and see her cutest and easiest neutral-hued ensembles to put together. What's more, you can easily replicate her outfits if you're after a fuss-free look!
Here are some neutral-colored and laidback outfits we’re definitely copying from Ashley Yap:
1. Mix and match your basic pieces!
Basic pieces are reliable items you can keep wearing over and over. They also make sense when put together. If you're not sure with the color pairings, keep it simple like Ashley and reach for neutrals and call it a day!
2. Never underestimate the value of a quality button-down shirt.
Pair it with some denim jeans like Ashley, or even some shorts for a more laidback look.
3. Match the same pieces in the same color family.
Add a printed bag with the same neutral tones and you're good to go.
4. Wear your comfiest neutral pieces together.
That means your tank top + shorts combo! Slip on some easy slides, thrown on a cute hoodie, and wear your fave wayfarers to complete the look.
5. Level up your LBD with a sweater that ties the whole look together!
6. Pair a soft blazer with cute sneakers and jogger pants.
Don't forget your extra large tote to carry all your daily essentials.
7. Layer your LBD with a cute billowy blouse.
These two basic neutral pieces make for a dainty and preppy dinner look, don't you think?
8. Throw on your cream-colored and white closet essentials.
It's an easy color-blocking technique that doesn't require much effort to put on!