ICYDK, cardigans are trendy again! They used to get a bad rap for looking very dated due to their embroidered floral designs and appliqués, but thankfully, they have been given a much-needed 2021 update. You can now find cardigans in all sorts of colors, cuts, and prints—you can even find ones with matching skirts for the ultimate Y2K aesthetic.
If you need some inspo on how to ~incorporate~ cardigans into your current wardrobe, take some inspiration from Ashley Garcia. She's a pro at mixing and matching together basic pieces to create fun and fresh 'fits, so you can easily take a leaf out of her book!
Ahead, check out eight of her Ashley Garcia's cutest cardigan outfits:
1. Green argyle cardigan + black tennis skirt + black chunky sandals
2. White front-tie cardigan + black baggy jeans + combat boots + baguette bag
3. White ribbed front-tie cardigan + white bandeau top + blue mom jeans + pastel sneakers
4. Blue argyle cardigan + black acid wash jeans + blue sneakers + black baguette bag
5. Light gray cardigan + cow print skirt
6. Checkered gray cardigan and button-down bra + blue high-waisted jeans + black shoulder bag
7. White cropped ribbed cardigan + blue high-waisted jeans + white sneakers + black baguette bag
8. Green lettuce hem cardigan + blue high-waisted jeans + black shoulder bag
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.