Need a foolproof OOTD? We suggest going with neutral-colored pieces. Black, brown, white, taupe, beige, and olive—these are all hues that are pleasing to the eyes, so you can layer them as much as you want. They can, however, have the tendency to look plain, so the key here is to choose interesting prints and cuts so your outfits don't look one-dimensional.
Need some inspo? Look no further than Ashley Del Mundo's Instagram feed. A quick scroll through her grid will tell you that she mostly gravitates toward basic earth-toned pieces and mixes and matches them to make cohesive 'fits. Check out some of her neutral OOTDs below:
LOOK: Ashley Del Mundo's Cutest Neutral Outfits
1. Ashley's camo print mini skirt totally added that extra oomph for her OOTD.
2. A breezy white dress is a staple that everyone needs to have in their closet.
3. Pairing an oversized sweater and tennis skirt is a winning combination for the colder months.
4. Need an easy date outfit? Take notes from Ashley's outfit. She paired her black off-shoulder long-sleeved top with her white tennis skirt and shoulder bag. She finished off the look by wearing a few dainty accessories and putting her hair up in a messy bun. Effortless!
5. Trust us when we say that corsets can be paired with anything—from skirts, shorts, jeans, and even pinstripe slacks! Throw on a blazer and you're office-ready in a jiffy.
6. We love how Ashley made her dainty white slip dress more wearable by pairing it with high-tops and a simple black cardigan.
7. Mixing two aesthetics together is always fun. Check out how Ashley matched her cropped knitted sweater vest with her low-cut jeans and baguette bag. Preppy and Y2K crossover, anyone?
8. Mix things up by choosing pieces with an interesting cut. Case in point: Ashley's white asymmetrical top.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!