Posing on Instagram can be hard, especially if you're a shy girl. We're here to tell you that it's not impossible, though. Playing with angles and different elements can still give you a double tap-worthy photo! Need proof? Just scroll through content creator and freelance model Ashley Colet's Instagram grid. She's a pro at posing—even when her face isn't always visible! Check out how you can recreate the same vibe below:
Camera-Shy Poses To Try, As Seen On Ashley Colet:
1. If you don't want your face to be seen at all, just turn your back towards the camera. Bonus: You get to show off the cute details of your 'fit, too.
2. You can also just look to the side if you're feeling a little camera-shy.
3. Showing off your cute face mask ensures that most of your face is concealed and protected!
4. If you're feeling yourself but you're still a little shy, you can keep your face hidden. Let your body do all the talking!
5. You can also let your cute 'fit take the center stage by intentionally not including your head in the frame.
6. We absolutely love Ashley's creative outdoor "mirror" selfie!
7. Another trick you can do is highlight your best asset + an accessory.
8. Bookworm, but make it a shy girl.
9. Victoria Beckham's signature leg pose = creative mirror selfie.
10. We love the low-key sexy vibe of this photo!
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.