We love a good pop of color every once in a while, but we will always, always fall back to neutral tones. Aside from making dressing up a breeze, the colors in this category go together seamlessly. You can mix and match prints and texture within the color palette and it will still look good!
Need some inspiration on how to dress up in earth tones? Freelance model and content creator Ashley Colet is a big fan of this neutral hues, and her Instagram OOTDs are proof of this! Check out some of the freshest muted outfits we spotted from her grid below:
Ashley Colet's Best Neutral Outfits
1. Ashley paired an oversized tee with biker shorts and chunky sandals and rounded off her monochromatic OOTD with a black shoulder bag and a gold chain for a subtle pop of color.
2. Feeling a bit more daring? Try on this casual outfit from Ashley. Pair a crop top with some camel trousers, white sneakers, and some gold jewelry to complement the neutral hues of your 'fit.
3. Wearing all-white can make you look fresh and polished in an instant, but it can have a tendency to look boring. The remedy? Bring on the texture! Case in point: Ashley's chic sheer white top with intricate details.
4. If dressing in neutral tones seem a bit one-dimensional for you, wear a piece with a bold print to keep things looking fresh. Ashley's outfit below that's full of beige and brown tones is made more interesting, thanks to her animal print midi-length skirt.
5. Trust us: You will never go wrong with pairing white, black, and blue denim together.
6. We love dresses because you don't have to worry about your top and bottoms! The dainty floral babydoll frock Ashley is sporting is too cute for words.
7. We're loving this off-duty model outfit! The white crop top, gingham print trousers, brown belt, and sandals is a combination that looks timeless.
8. When wearing something loud, keep the rest of your OOTD minimal. In Ashley's case, she let her funky zebra print dress do all the talking, while she kept her accessories to a minimal.