While travel is primarily for satisfying a serious case of wanderlust, it is also seen as an opportunity to dress up. And obviously, the fashion-forward among us make sure to take advantage of this opportunity. Arci Muñoz, who is known for her experimental sartorial choices, recently grabbed the chance to play dress up in her trip to Japan—and her stylish iterations did not disappoint. Not only were her OOTDs playful, but they also reflected two of her greatest loves: Sailor Moon and BTS.
Check out her travel 'fits below and see for yourself:
1. Here, Arci donned a fuschia pantsuit, a nod to BTS’s music video Boy With Luv. If her happy dancing is any indication, she’s totally living her best life in the House of BTS.
2. As soon she landed in Tokyo, Arci snapped a photo of her decked out in a comfy, cream-colored sweatshirt paired with raw edge denim trousers. Completing her travel-ready ensemble was a BT21 suitcase in sunny yellow.
3. At a BTS event in Zozo Marine Stadium, the self-confessed "unapologetic fangirl" couldn’t contain her excitement, and this surely manifested in her OOTD. She was seen flaunting a complete lineup of BT21 plush toys and an on-point, K-beauty-inspired makeup look. How glassy does her skin look?
4. “Always been a fangirl sa anime, Disney, [and] rock ‘n’ roll. But never fangirled this hard!!!” read Arci’s caption, accompanied by a technicolor OOTD photo coupled with some fangirl videos during the concert. Her look was comprised of a rainbow gradient tulle skirt, a BTS T-shirt, and a cropped feathery jacket.
If you look closely, you’ll see her Sailor Moon keychain, too. We also love the attention to details such as the pink parasol and twin-bun hairstyle. Have you ever seen anyone as extra as Arci Muñoz? We’ll wait for an answer.
5. Arci took her Sailor Moon fangirling up a notch with a graphic sweatshirt that definitely speaks for itself. And again, she decided to throw a headpiece to top it all off: a sorbet pink beret.
6. This look deviated from the current thread of her travel wardrobe as it lies on the classic side of the spectrum. She paired a head-turning leopard print fur coat with a cherry red turtleneck top—all tempered with thigh-high black boots.
Who says stylish footwear can’t keep you warm as well? It’s a styling trick to keep in mind for your future cool-weathered travels.
7. The larger-than-life celebrity sported her latest look in the happiest place on earth, complete with the non-negotiable Mickey Mouse ears to boot. It appears that Arci favors the long-legged look as seen in her previous OOTD, where loose silhouettes hike up to a short hemline. How to look taller, care of kawaii queen Arci Muñoz—another travel hack you can take cues from.