Sun season's officially here, as evidenced by the last few days' crazy high temperatures. Enter your cue to start sprucing up your summer wardrobe. Arci Muñoz herself has dished out some inspo on her recent trip to beautiful Sri Lanka, so we suggest you take notes! Spoiler: lots of breezy linens and safari-flavored neutrals ahead.
1. Start off soft in a white wrap-front shirtdress that'll keep you looking polished even in the heat. Monogrammed Louis Vuitton travel bag optional but encouraged.
2. We can't even begin to tell you how on-trend this 'fit is. An olive green jumpsuit delivers that au courant utilitarian feel, while a bright pop of red silk knotted 'round the neck is a subtle nod to scarf print mania.
3. Easy does it! Simply tuck a billowy ivory button-down into paisley-printed wide-leg pants for optimum freshness.
4. Just in case you, you know, are scheduled for a casual hangout with the President, opt for a pretty mint hue and sheer, puffed organza sleeves to make a sweet first impression.
5. Arci reiterates: Bringing a full suit to any trip is always, always a good idea. You never know where you'll be showing up!
Bonus: She even got to try on a traditional saree.