Arci Muñoz is one cool girl. Actress and frontwoman of heavy metal band Philia, she also happened to be the face of our 2016 Best Dressed issue—and with good reason! She's got a talent for letting her interests seep into her fashion choices (fun fact: she loves anime), resulting in a personal style that's equal parts cute and grunge. See what we mean below and cop some OOTD pegs while you're at it!
1. An Arci-approved tip: Leave a few buttons on your shirtdress undone to reveal a touch of lace. Oh, and don't be afraid to mix primary colors!
2. Yes, bermuda shorts are 100% back. Arci's version comes in slashed denim, so she polishes up with a crisp white suit jacket and nude stiletto sandals.
3. Need a break from your old fave jeans? Consider some funky vintage paisley-print pajama pants.
4. Your dependable white workwear shirt can party hard, too! Shrug off a shoulder and cinch with a tough corset belt, then layer over a floor-grazing black skirt. Hardcore and sophisticated.
5. Going monochrome is the quickest route to looking put-together when traveling! Arci's palette of blacks and olives is way ideal.