Whenever we think of someone who can easily pull off any colored-hair—it’s definitely Arci Muñoz. Known for the rock star she is at heart, her alter ego “Ramona Thornes” undeniably fits the way she dresses up as she travels through the United States in her RV. It looks like she’s been crossing borders, moving from one city to the next with a pretty two-color scheme in mind: neutrals and colors. Surprisingly, even if her lovely green hair stands out on its own, she proves having bright colored-hair isn’t as hard to style as you might think. If anything, it actually adds some spice to the clothes you feel beautiful wearing.
Below, we round up Arci Muñoz’s cute and chic travel outfits in the U.S.:
1. There is nothing more business savvy than opting for a neutral, oversized suit set when you’re out to get some work done. In Arci’s case, however, she wore this to a friend’s outdoor wedding. With a nude tank top underneath, she accessorizes the look with classic white Converse shoes and a black handbag to keep it comfy while still looking put together.
2. Calling all Breaking Bad fans! You might recognize the background Arci posed in front of as she flaunted this eye-catching flowy red dress. Now called “Mister”, this tourist spot was “The Octopus Car Wash” from the renowned TV series.
3. What’s cuter than having a photo-op with your best friend who just got married? Arci wore a white polo shirt, multi-colored silk scarf, light-colored bermuda shorts, and her white Chucks to enjoy the summer heat in Sandia Peak Tramway, Albuquerque. She was with her friend Karla, who’s wearing a classic LBD.
4. Here’s another blazer outfit from Arci! She went for all-black up top and lightwashed distressed jeans for that casual yet chic vibe. For accessories, she wore a Richard Mille black cap and, of course, her black Converse to comfortably do some sightseeing in Denver, Colorado!
5. Being on the road means being able to witness all the picturesque nature you might’ve seen on Pinterest. But for Arci, it was her reality! With the breathtaking orange-hued landscapes in Arizona, she made sure to put on this gorgeous terra cotta silk dress and polo to complement her surroundings.
6. Another opportunity Arci didn't miss was hiking. Known for her black monochrome ‘fits (especially on the beach), it was no surprise she packed a basic black tee, shorts, jacket, and running shoes to dress up for a physical activity.
7. When we said she knows how to make her hair a defining feature of her OOTD, we really meant it. Take a look at this colorful look for instance. She made sure there were specs of reds, blues, and greens that would easily compliment her forest green hair, transforming a typical casual outfit to a whole other level.
8. Every woman needs a little black dress in her closet, and honestly, we’re in love with how this LBD just hugs Arci’s beautiful figure! Just like her caption reflects a song from Eraserheads’ Magasin—"Itim ang 'yong suot at buhok mo'y green.. Oh well... Ya know whut they say when yer in Vegas baby!"—her sleek curls and bangs definitely made her look like a "Ramona" in this one! So stunning!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!