We last saw Anne Curtis on stage in 2018 when the It's Showtime host closed out her concert trilogy with AnneKulit: Promise Last Na ‘ To, before she took a break from the spotlight. Now that she’s ended her four-year concert hiatus, the actress marked her show biz return with a star-studded affair at the Newport Performing Arts Theater last night, June 11.
Luv-Anne: The Comeback didn’t just feature a slew of impressive musical guests like Gary Valenciano and SB19, it also showcased Anne’s penchant for putting on a show in style. Dressed by the teams of Liz Uy and Pam Quinones, Anne dazzled the venue in seven striking ensembles, all of which we’ve rounded up below.
LOOK: Anne Curtis’ Outifts at Luv-Anne: The Comeback
1. For Anne’s opening number, she lit up the night with a neon bodysuit from Mugler. The physique-flattering ‘fit featured sheer panels that accentuated her lithe figure, while performing to the tune of BLACKPINK’s How You Like That.
2. There’s no better way to belt out an empowering ballad than by doing so in a gown fit for a goddess. Below, Anne wore a stunning ombre feather-trimmed mullet gown by Leo Almodal. It featured a halter, crystal-laden, drop-waist bodice with a sultry keyhole cutout that highlighted her décolletage.
3. SB19 joined the performer to serenade the audience with their moving track Mapa. For this one, Anne slipped into yet another gorgeous gown, this time by Australian label Bronx and Banco. It was a divine, midriff-baring, aqua blue piece that complemented SB19’s classic black-and-white outfits.
4. Anne’s eclectic setlist also included a number with Fil-Am rapper Ez Mil. She gave Filipiniana a sporty twist by donning a sparkly cropped terno by Steph Tan, paired with satin Antonina cargo pants that came in the cutest baby pink hue.
5. Anne’s concert wardrobe isn’t complete without an Audrey Hepburn homage. For her next look, Anne’s stylist Pam Quinones tapped designer Norman Rene De Vera to create this two-piece black ensemble that drew inspiration from Audrey Hepburn’s iconic Breakfast at Tiffany’s look.
They elevated the LBD with a serpetine skirt that cascades to a voluminous hem. She wore a pair of white pageant gloves, and accessorized with crystal jewelry.
Prior to the reveal of the look, Anne was clad in a dramatic feather hat and a statement black cape emblazoned with her concert title.
6. We’re all for Anne’s femme fatale number in this hot pink custom catsuit by Norman De Vera. To complete the look, Anne teamed it with a pair of platform pumps from Versace.
7. Anne closed out the night in a bedazzled jumpsuit by Poster Girl. The party-ready romper was adorned with rhinestones and came in the brand’s signature cutout peep holes. Suffice to say, it was the perfect knockout piece to conclude the show.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!