1. Anne proves one can still enjoy their usual style when expecting. Here she is looking every bit like a K-drama star in an oversized knit sweater with a tulle skirt while exploring Kyoto, Japan! She completed the cozy OOTD with olive green sneaks.
2. Now that she’s dressing for two, the actress gravitates toward loose clothing, and knit sweaters seem to be her go-to as of the moment. She pairs the bright top with white jeans.
3. Clearly, Anne isn't one to shy away from color. For her cousin’s wedding, Anne wore a long-sleeved orange turtleneck dress that accentuated her baby bump silhouette. With its cheerful hue, she didn’t need to accessorize much!
4. When attending formal parties, Anne makes room for her growing baby bump by wearing empire-cut dresses.
5. To add flair to this elegant look, she opts for statement sleeves.
6. Even Anne Curtis knows that one can't go wrong with an all-black outfit! Simply throw on a statement jacket to dress it up like what she did here with her pastel coat.
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.