We’ve had denim in our wardrobe since...possibly forever. We're thinking back to the adorable overalls our moms stocked up on when we were little, as well as the pair of skinny jeans we loved in high school. Denim has been a staple to many, and we’re pretty sure it’ll stick around for a long, long time.
Over the years, we’ve learned more about which denim items suit us best, and how to pair them with the pieces we already have in our closets. Thankfully, the timelessness of denim never fades. It can be worn with various style, and can be paired with different trends, yet it stays chic and effortless.
Speaking of chic and effortless, Anne Curtis seems to really have a way with wearing denim. The Multimedia Star often sports neutrals with her jeans (or jean shorts), and we're sure that you're going to want to recreate out some of her OOTDs! Check out some of her freshest casual outfits below.
Denim and Neutrals OOTDs We're Copying from Anne Curtis:
1. This crop top and denim skirt combo is at once dainty and edgy. You have to love living the best of both worlds!
2. Travel outfit alert! The cool tones of this ‘fit make it perfect for the winter and autumn seasons.
3. If you love Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl, then this plaid shirt look is for you!
4. When in doubt, keep it quirky, easy, and a bit Y2K-inspired. Anne's Dr. Martens and space buns are the cherries atop this relaxed look.
5. She’s a skater girl with a sultry side. The backless cut of this bodysuit and the distressed hem of her shorts give the look an extra oomph.
6. Here's a relaxed and classic look for the laidback girls out there. You can never go wrong with stocking up on fitted white tops and high-waisted jeans.
7. It’s all in the details. From the asymmetrical waist of her jeans to the chunky gold accessories, this an effortless look that we're definitely stealing for the summer!
8. ICYDK, bikini tops as casualwear is the dominant new trend here. Let Anne Curtis show you just how to wear it. (Hint: Accesorize with all of your favorite jewelry!)
9. Stuck at home? Wear a black sports bra and comfy jeans to look chic while you’re lounging.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!