Anne Curtis, a certified It girl and now full-fledged mom, has this contagious sartorial prowess that she's now passing on to her child. The 35-year-old actress has always been a style icon in her own right, and now that she and husband Erwan Heussaffhave been blessed with baby Dahlia, we won't be surprised if the little one also grows to be a fashionista herself. In fact, as early as now, the two have already been blessing our Instagram feeds with their adorable matchy-matchy OOTDs!
Below, take a look at how Anne and her daughter Dahlia are setting the bar high when it comes to #twinning:
1. Over the weekend, the Heussaff family had a lovely stay at a tiny cabin somewhere in Central Victoria, Australia. During which, the mother-daughter tandem both wore brown gingham dresses that we'd totally cop for our next countryside vacay!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. During that same trip, they also went on a cute little picnic clad in denim 'fits! Little Dahlia looked adorable in her pink beanie and denim jacket, which perfectly matched her mum's.
3. We're swooning over the dainty ivory frocks of this mom-and-daughter duo! We love how Anne's eyelet dress complemented the sweet, delicate details of baby Dahlia's cute knitted socks and tiny bow headband.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Anne and Dahlia's #twinning game was definitely strong in this one! The two were swathed in the same micro floral print fabric, but rendered in different styles: Anne went for a sleeveless frock, while her mini version sported trendy puff sleeves.
5. Bath time! We just love this matchy-matchy fashion moment of Anne and Dahlia, featuring the two both wrapped in fun, multi-colored bathrobes from Italian fashion house Missoni.