Blazers may be often worn in professional settings, but that doesn't mean you can't wear them as a casual piece. Besides, blazers now come in various cuts and silhouettes, so finding the right one for you can easily elevate your style outside the office. It's a worthy piece to invest in as well, as it is truly a classic. Plus, its versatility will never disappoint you!
If you need styling ideas, Angelique Manto is your girl. Blazers are one of her go-to fashion items, and she has the most polished, minimalist outfits with it on her feed. Keep scrolling to see some of our favorites plus styling tips!
10 Blazer Outfit Ideas, As Seen on Angelique Manto
1. When wearing a casual crop top and white jeans, grab a black blazer to upgrade the combo. Wear some black sandals to match your outerwear, and then add some gold accents for some subtle sparkle.
2. Want an easy yet elegant 'fit? Try this monochromatic khaki look. Just wear your blazer with a fitted top and trousers, and add some black heeled sandals for some height. If you want a more laidback vibe, a baseball cap will do you no wrong.
3. Like Angelique, throw a neutral blazer over your favorite workout set for a chic yet sporty outfit. Finish it off with a minimalist crossbody and pair of running shoes to complete your gym-slash-errand 'fit.
4. Dress up your favorite cropped halter top by pairing it with a pair of wide leg trousers and an oversized blazer. Enhance it more by accessorizing with a leather bag with gold hardware like the Bottega Veneta Chain Pouch, and a pair of white sneakers to strike a balance between fancy and casual.
5. An all-white OOTD never fails to give a polished aura, regardless of what you're wearing. For a casual look like Angelique's, start off with a white unitard and throw on a white oversized silk blazer for some shine and coverage. Finish off with a pair of mid-calf socks and some chunky sneakers!
6. If you're into minimalist hubadera ‘fits, then this one’s for you! Dress down a formal blazer and trousers set with a skin-baring bralette in a contrasting color and sneakers.
7. Take that corset in the back of your closet and wear it out it with your favorite suit set. Go for a pair in a darker or lighter color to really make it pop! Complement that with a neutral baguette bag and low-heeled shoes for that sophisticated yet still low-key vibe.
8. Here's another cool and minimal combo: Tuck a button-down shirt into a black skirt and then finish with an oversized blazer. Want even more drama? Slip into a pair of knee-length boots and add some gold accessories.
9. For a truly chill blazer look, opt for an oversized piece and wear it with its matching pair of trousers and nothing else. It's perfect for when you want to cover up on a beach vacay!
10. Yes, you can definitely wear your favorite loungewear set outside. Just wear a neutral oversized blazer on top of it to change the vibe, and jazz it up with accessories like a chain necklace or gold hoops. Of course, don't forget some foolproof white sneakers!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!