Due to their simplicity and timelessness, wearing neutrals like black, white, beige, and gray is definitely our go-to when we don't know what to wear. As much as it’s easy to stick to trusted combos, it won't hurt to incorporate a little bit of color to your wardrobe.
Nowadays, the color green has been very in lately. Specifically, the green shades along the lines of matcha and avocado. It’s such a understated, flattering, and cool color, and we’re not surprised why almost everyone has been sporting it lately. If you're still not convinced, take a look at Angelina Cruz for some inspiration. It's one of her favorite colors, after all!
6 Angelina Cruz outfits that will inspire you to start wearing the color green:
1. We're loving this combo of the tea green cardigan and the sage green mini skirt, plus the white tank top, too! The pairing two different shades of green gives the outfit more dimension as compared to sticking to just one color.
2. This cute crochet top was made by her mom. How sweet! The textured top pairs well with plain trousers. Again, this outfit shows how two shades of green can fit nicely together.
3. To balance out proportions, wear a smaller top with bigger bottoms, or vice versa! As seen here, this sultry wrap top goes well with loose-fitting pants and makes for an effortlessly chic look.
4. Green isn't just a low-key color. For a brighter look, go for something like this lime green-and-white gingham dress that will instantly make you stand out.
5. A plain white cropped top paired with green jeans is a basic combo that won't fail you. To elevate the look, feel free to add some dainty jewelry, too.
6. Green can also be worn at the beach! It goes perfectly with the backdrop, like how Angelina's halter top and drawstring skirt ensemble stands out against the blues of the sea and sky.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!