Like many people her age, Angelina Cruz loves crop tops, eccentric colors (green in particular), and baggy silhouettes. She doesn't deviate from the usual image we have of the Gen Z fashion girl, but what sets her apart though, aside from her cherub-like appearance, is how effortlessly she pulls off any look. We can kind of say the same thing when it comes to her career—whether she's singing, acting, or modelling, Angelina does things without ever looking like she's breaking a sweat.
If you want to achieve that easy-going, girl-next-door vibe she's clearly mastered, scroll away for nine outfits you can take cues from.
LOOK: 9 casual outfits we love from Angelina Cruz
1. Angelina elevated her pair of sweatpants with one of her mom, Sunshine's, many crocheted creations. She threw over an airy white cardigan top over the green and white top for extra coverage.
2. Following a similar color scheme, the Ayoko Lang singer rocked this quirky pair of printed pants for a cool, beachside outfit. To wrap things up, she layered a mesh cardigan over her bikini top, and had her wide-rimmed sunnies ready by her tresses.
3. The 20-year-old actress was brunch date-ready in this green-on-green OOTD, which consisted of a cropped cardigan and a pencil skirt. Bridging the two pieces together was a simple white tube top.
4. This gorgeous golden hour snap perfectly captured Angelina's dainty OOTD. Her puff-sleeved corset top was dressed down just enough by her white mini skirt for it to look casual yet put-together.
5. To achieve a 'fit that was at once cozy and chic, Angelina went for a classic black and white motif and teamed a mockneck top with a baggy jacket and jeans. She didn't forget to accessorize with a similar in tone bag, belt, and necklace.
6. To transform a frilly satin cami from sleepwear piece to casual essential, the Gen Z star slipped it on with a fail-safe pair of mom jeans. What a cute look!
7. As seen on Angelina, a light-wash pair of blue denim looks great with dark, earthy-toned tops. The one she has on below seamlessly matches with her bag, and even with her hair!
8. Angelina is further proof that a boxy denim jacket is a closet must-have. Wearing it over this black-and-white checkered dress added a cozy feel to her overall look.
9. Pants? At the beach? Yup, Angelina proves that donning a wide-legged pair of trousers can make your bikini ensembles appear 10 times more chic. To drive the island girl look home, she wrapped a printed scarf around her head.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!