It's a good year for Andrea Torres. ICYDK, the BetCin co-lead recently bagged an international acting gig! She's set to appear in the romantic drama titled Pasional, a collaboration between Argentinian production company Malevo Films and Andrea's home network, GMA. The 31-year-old TV personality will portray a former tango dancer who boards a flight and crosses paths with her eventual lover, who will be played by Argentinian actor Marcelo Melingo. Andrea is notably the only Filipina in the cast, and she even underwent tango lessons to fully prepare for the role.
Just a couple weeks ago, Andrea got on a plane to begin filming for the movie. In between takes, the actress has been touring the city and getting well-acquianted with her co-stars. She brought along her mom as a good luck charm, as well as a suitcase full of stylish 'fits for days she isn't shooting any scenes. Andrea's sartorial choices have always been pretty laidback. But for this trip she's taken full advantage of the country's relatively cooler climate, especially in the jacket and coat area. Below, we round up her off-duty looks as she explored different spots around Argentina.
8 of Andrea Torres' Travel Outfits in Argentina
1. Stepping on Argentinian soil for the first time, Andrea was a vision in brown tones. She opted for a tight turtleneck bodysuit tucked and belted into wide-legged trousers, and capped things off with a pair of white boots and a knee-length trenchcoat. We can also spot a monogram Gucci backpack—her carry-on bag of choice.
2. Catching a glimpse of the Cordoba cityscape (which, FYI, is the second largest city in the country) for the first time, Andrea wore a sleek, body-hugging cowl neck dress with a tasteful side-slit. A pair of Gucci block heels completed the look.
3. To kick things off for Pasional, the actress practiced the art of simplicity and wore a relaxed all-black ensemble consisting of a flowy tank top, pants, and black boots. Check out how at-home she already looks with her co-star Marcelo!
4. Making sure to still spend time with mama, Andrea donned a sleeveless frilly white blouse and a belted Kelly green skirt. We especially adore how her dainty little daisy earrings round out the nature-inspired look.
5. During one of her free weekends, Andrea spent some time on a ranch. She stayed cool in a crisp, light blue long-sleeved button-down, and French-tucked it into a pair of classic dark wash skinny jeans. The leading lady seems to have a penchant for all things Gucci, since her white sneakers are also from the brand.
6. For a city-strolling 'fit that's laidback and eye-catching at the same time, Andrea went for a black long-sleeved top and a multi-print skirt. The ensemble was easy and comfy, but still totally mirrored the city's colorful streets.
7. In another fuss-free option for walks around the metro, the Kapuso star sported a baby blue mockneck top (she seems to have packed a number of these in different colors), jeans, and a gray plaid jacket. Instead of sneakers, she went for her trusty white boots for some added oomph.
8. And finally, for a night on the town, the bombshell embodied her sultriness in a black tank top and a red leopard print skirt. Of course, she was ready for the chilly late-night breeze, and brought along a matching red plaid blazer for added warmth.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!