Neutral-toned swimmies are wardrobe must-haves, but colorful ones are just too cute not to stock up on, too. One beach babe who clearly agrees with us is Kapuso actress Andrea Torres. Whenever she's on vacay mode, you can count on the BetCin star to rock a figure-flaunting 'kini in the most vibrant of hues.
Below, we round up seven times Andrea proved that rainbow-hued swimmies are the quintessential seaside attire. Scroll away for some inspo!
LOOK: 7 Colorful Swimsuit OOTDs We Love from Andrea Torres
1. Mimicking the blue tones of the sky is this teal triangle two-piece of Andrea's. The color is so soothing yet eye-catching at the same time!
2. The actress also has the same 'kini in bright yellow. Even when she's just lounging around, Andrea looks as radiant as the sun!
3. A tube-style bikini top is a great option if you want a bit more coverage on your bust. Get it in an inviting light blue hue, match it with a strappy tanga, and you're good to go.
4. Why not ditch the straps completely and go for a bandeau-style top? This blue one is doing wonders in complementing Andrea's figure.
5. Here's a surefire way to add some zing to your black bikini tops: pair it with a fun and flowy pair of pants! It's a fresh combo you can don when you're off the beach and enjoying some fresh air around the resort.
6. The more straps, the better. Take things up a notch with neon-hued one-pieces and get them with a bevy of straps in the back (this one below is from Boom Sason, BTW.)
7. If you want to switch it up from the usual solid-tones, multi-colored animal prints are the way to go. This pink and green leopard one looks so fierce on Andrea!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!