Remember when you were 15? Or would you rather, like, not? Andrea Brillantes is at that age, and she's going through anything but an awkward phase—in fact, she's got quintessential cool-kid style we can all take some tips from.
1. Taste the rainbow. Lisa Frank would be majorly proud of this OOTD. Pair a stretchy tube top with wide-leg cargos, then start belting TLC's No Scrubs in the middle of the desert.
2. Are you really young if you haven't completely turned your entire closet yellow? Andrea makes a very strong case for that impending palette overhaul.
3. Kids these days! Andrea's style is highly reminiscent of a '90s skater girl and we love it—check out how she punctuates the tee-and-denim-cutoffs combo with roller skates.
4. Doesn't this snap just make you ache for that bygone teenage summer of your wildest dreams? Complete a printed sundress with funky plastic sunnies and a temporary butterfly tat.
5. We absolutely cannot stop staring at that baby pink cropped faux fur jacket. It's so Britney circa 1999...just don't forget the low-rise jeans and tinted shades! Pompom hair accessories optional.